Role Players 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players 2009

This is a role playing site for more than one RP. If you have any ideas for a new RP then PM the Admin. If you need any help as the Admin or one of the Moderators and we'll help you as much as we can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroes School Role Play Thread.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

Heroes School Role Play Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28 2009, 14:42

RP away.

Last edited by Phoenix-Fire on Sat Feb 06 2010, 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayers2009.rpg-board.net
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28 2009, 15:26

Bella climbed off the school bus, dragging her massive suitcase along with her. She stared at the five storey, old house that would be her home until she was 18. It was hidden in the shadow of mount Inglrbrough, a prefect hiding place.
(I went camping a lot in the LD with my parents.)
Back to top Go down
Flickerflame

Flickerflame

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28 2009, 15:35

Sara also got off the bus, then went to pick up her baggage. She found them, and tugged the heavy bags behind her with difficulty. She was sure she'd packed far too much. Or rather, her mother had, anxious over her little girl away from home for so long, attending a prestigious private school for which she had won a scholarship. That was the cover story. The truth, very different.

She shivered, remembering what she'd done. That was why she was here, and would spend the next 7 years in this intimidating location. To learn to control herself.
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28 2009, 15:38

Bella staggered back as a psi ball hit her chest. She looked away and started dragging it towards the main building to sign in and get the key to her bedroom
Back to top Go down
Flickerflame

Flickerflame

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28 2009, 15:44

Unsure of where to go, she simply followed the majority, who seemed to be entering some sort of reception place. She was given a form to sign, and a key, then someone led her to her new room. It was huge. She tiredly put her things down, then looked around.
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28 2009, 15:45

Bella had trouble find ing her room. The doors had no numbers on them. When she was sure she had room 23, she knocked on the door and entered.
Back to top Go down
Star-Fire

Star-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 11:15

Tristan was the last to sign in, he almost didn't get off the bus he didn't want to go to some school for special kids he just wanted to be normal. He got his key, he was in room 27 Dragging his bags behind him he went to go search for his room which seemed impossible to find.
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:03

It took Bella ages to unpack her heavy bag. Her mother had packed everythng but the kitchen sink! She sat on her bed and stared out the window. What was she doing here? She could have stayed at home and pretend to be normal! But her parents had insisted that she go!
Well she thought, at least everyone here is like me.
Back to top Go down
Star-Fire

Star-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:33

It took Tristan at least 10 minutes to find his room, he kept finding doors that deffinately werent his and trying to get the key to open the door. When he finally found his he dropped his bags onto the floor, went over to his neatly made up bed and just sat om it staring blankly at the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:36

(Bella has been changed. She now has superhearing as well as TK.)

Bella could hear people banging and opening draws, waredrobes, suticases. She heard someone sigh near by.
Back to top Go down
Star-Fire

Star-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:40

(okay sure, so it's not just one ability then.)

Tristan was bored already and he'd been here for like 20 mins he decided he was gonna go and look around the school. He got up put his bag on his bed, walked out his room and locked the door
maybe this is a bad idea, it's gonna take me just as long to find my room again Tristan thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:42

(I never said you could only have one ability. You can have three, just not an ability where you pick up, adsorb, or mimic another persons.)

Bella needed to see the head. She went out her room, locked it and turned to fine another boy standing in the hallway.
Hiya, I'm Bella!
Back to top Go down
Star-Fire

Star-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:44

(okay sorry )

Hey i'm Tristan, nice to meet you. So hows it goin
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:45

Fine, I've gotta go see the head. What you doing?
Back to top Go down
Star-Fire

Star-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:48

Just looking around, im bored already, hey you want me to go with you.
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:49

Yeah, if you want! I have no idea where it is, so you'll probably get a look at everything.
Bella laughed
Back to top Go down
Star-Fire

Star-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:51

Awesome, me either, it took me like, forever to find my room. She had a nice laugh she was pretty too.
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:53

(Feels weird having a girl chat up my char. lol.....)

To find your mom?
They walked down the corridor together.
Back to top Go down
Star-Fire

Star-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:55

( haha i know sorry lol )

my mom? what no. my room. he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 13:56

Sorry, I thought you said your room! I'm an idiot!
Bella smiled. He smile was nice!

(lol...)
Back to top Go down
Star-Fire

Star-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 14:01

nah your not an idiot, just a little deaf he joked.
so where you from.
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 14:04

(You dont have to put "he said" after everything, Ab.)

London. You?
Back to top Go down
Star-Fire

Star-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 14:08

( haha sorry)

Manchester, not as glamorous but it's okay, so what can you do.
Back to top Go down
ThatCrazyBritishOne
Admin
ThatCrazyBritishOne

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 14:10

Erm....move things with me mind and I can my hearing is really good. What can you do?
Back to top Go down
Star-Fire

Star-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 14:17

Oh i have pyrokinesis, yet again not as good as Tk and superhearing, causes alot of problems though He looked down in shame of what he did but the feeling passed as soon as it has came.
So what did you say the reason was for going to the headmaster again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes School Role Play Thread.   Heroes School Role Play Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes School Role Play Thread.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next